WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = ummmmmmmmmmmm… Just Juice bubbles I think. Well it’s not often that would be the answer, stoked!
2. Last phone call = received or called? I have no idea, people still phone?
3. Last text message = Twitter I think hehe.
4. Last song you listened to = Love is the Movement – Switchfoot
5. Last time you cried = When I was a kid sometime I guess. Can’t cry if I want to these days.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = I haven’t even dated someone once
7. Been cheated on = That would require me to have dated someone
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = That would also (I hope) have required me to have dated someone.
9. Lost someone special = I try to not misplace people :)
10. Been depressed = not clinically
11. Been drunk and threw up = No. Haven’t been drunk and not thrown up either.
FIRST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
13. Anything that will go together in a web page
14. Anything that looks nice.
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = yup, werhoo!
16. Fallen out of love = seriously considering it
17. Laughed until you cried = Haven’t cried for happiness or sadness.
18. Met someone who changed you = Meh. Don’t we all change each other all the time?
19. Found out who your true friends were = Um, all of them?
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Well seeing as they go “we’re talking about you!” it’s not exactly a secret hehe.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list = Not even family seeing as they’re not on facebook hehe.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life = I was gonna say all but two or three, but I suppose including people from the soul purpose forums there’s maybe ten I don’t know in real life?
23. How many kids do you want to have = 12? I dunno. Till I’m worn out.
24. Do you have any pets = Not here. My folks have a dog and a cat.
25. Do you want to change your name = No sirree, Josh means God saves!
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Hehe. Massive party. As usual. Nothing new there.
27. What time did you wake up today = what is this waking up you speak of?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = breathing.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = MacOS Snow Leopard. A job. A wife. Going overseas. Kids. Pretty much in that order hehe, if you switch the job and MacOS 10.6 around, and maybe the wife and overseas travel too, as hopefully will go overseas sooner rather than later, probably won’t be married by then. Maybe I could bring a wife back with me! hehe.
30. Last time you saw your Mother = Um. Couple of months ago?
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = Wouldn’t mind fast-forwarding and seeing what happens next year.
32. What are you listening to right now = Parable Guy by Apologetix apparently, though my computer’s on mute.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Several!
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = Um. I’m a bit hungry, but that’s not really on my nerves.
35. Most visited webpage = Hehehe oh where to begin. Facebook. WordPress. Last.fm. Gmail. Many others.
36. Whats your real name = Joshua Owen Thompson
37. Nicknames = Tommo, Joshie, Josh, Spongebob, Patrick, Chief Technician, Oi You!, Jono (yeah I basically accept even the wildest variations).
38. Relationship Status = as single as a very unpaired… thing.
39. Zodiac sign = Yeah, about the whole thing whereby there were 13 months when signs of the zodiac were thought of and now there’s 12. Also, we live in the southern hemisphere. Also, astrology is a load of rubbish anyway. Need I say more?
40. Male or female? = I’ll give you a clue. I have long hair. HAHA! Nah I’m a guy, gotta love having long hair though, when it comes to a good rock concert!
41. Elementary? = St Monica’s Primary School, Glasgow. Levin East School, Levin. Hokowhitu School, Palmerston North.
42i. Middle School = Palmerston North Intermediate Normal School
43. High School/College = Palmerston North Boys’ High School
44. Hair colour = I dunno, something boring.
45. Long or short = long.
46. Height = a shade over 6 foot. 183cm or round about.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Yeah. At least one. You know how you have those transition stages sometimes where you have to decide who you like?
48: What do you like about yourself? = I am alive and people seem to appreciate that fact, so I guess that’s good!
49. Piercings = No needles thanks.
50. Tattoos = Don’t they count as needles too?
51. Righty or lefty = Right. Not that it really matters on a computer keyboard.
52. First surgery = Oh I had some kinda device on my leg when I was three or something, but I don’t know that it was related to surgery, too young to remember hehe. When my finger was slammed in the door we rushed to hospital and left the little piece that came off on the carpet at home, so that wasn’t surgeried back on hehe. So maybe an ingrown toenail was my first surgery? Pretty minor really.
53. First piercing = never.
54. First best friend = I dunno. I guess someone from church is Glasgow or something. Normally young kids ideas of their best friends are pretty changeable but I’ve always more or less kept my friends.
55. First sport you joined = haha. Um. Possibly cricket in primary school?
56. First vacation = Probably somewhere in the UK. Or maybe the first time I came to NZ when I was three.
58. First pair of trainers = who cares hehe.
59. Eating = air.
60. Drinking = air.
61. I’m about to = air.
62. Listening to = air.
63. Waiting for = air.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids= lots!
65. Get Married= yes please!
66. Career = Hehe I’m a musician, I don’t know if you could really say we have careers.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? = I notice eyes more, but if someone has nice lips I’ll notice I guess, I don’t know. I’ll just marry someone who has both lips and eyes I guess.
68. Hugs or kisses? = At this stage hugs hehe, I’m yet to meet someone who really uses kisses as an innocent form of greeting, I guess if I ever met such a person I’d be ok with it, otherwise kisses can wait till I got a gorgeous woman to kiss!
69. Shorter or taller? = shorter than me I would say. Which isn’t hard, I think most all girls are. Girls are short creatures.
70. Older or Younger? = Going by my maturity level, I would say definitely younger hehe, unless I meet someone older who’s as deviant as me hehe.
71. Romantic or spontaneous ? = Aren’t they the same thing?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? = Do girls even wear clothes that show their stomach any more? I thought everyone had grown beyond that era of fashion. Can’t say I really get taken in by someone’s arms either hehe, I think this question was designed for girls to answer!
73. Sensitive or loud ? = are loud people insensitive?
74. Hook-up or relationship? = relationships are awesome!
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? = I’m happy to be the trouble maker, but hopefully she’ll at least join in if she’s not also one!
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger? = I guess there are some pretty strange people in my family. But you don’t really kiss your family that way.
77. Drank hard liquor? = What’s hard? I don’t like wine and beer, so liquor is what I drink, sure.
78. Lost glasses/contacts? = Still doing fine without right now.
79. Sex on first date? = If I had a date, NO!
80. Broken someone’s heart? = Hope not.
81. Had your own heart broken? = I dunno, what counts? I guess not, I’d probably know if I had.
82. Been arrested? = No. Which is good.
83. Turned someone down? = Ha! Yes I have actually. But I should really clarify that it was some random girl who saw me play bass at a gig in Palmy. So not someone who actually knew me and liked me properly or anything, I’m not THAT good hehe.
84. Cried when someone died? = Haven’t had to deal with someone I care about dying yet, hopefully things will stay that way for a while to come!
85. Lied to your bestfriend? = Like when we were in high school and I pretended I didn’t like any girls yet, I was so lying, but I told them eventually hehe.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
86. Yourself? = God is in meeeeeee!
87. Miracles? = Yep! Even wrote a song about them!
88. Love at first sight? = Hehe no. I think love is something a bit more than that. I believe in “ooh, she’s hot/cute/gorgeous/(insert appropriate compliment here)” at first sight though. But I’m not really that shallow, so I generally just get on with life.
89. Heaven? = Who’s idea of heaven? Bible says there’s gonna be a new heaven and a new earth, I get the impression we’re gonna be on the new earth when it all happens. Do we get stored in a “waiting for the world to end heaven” between now and when that happens? Doubt it, when we leave this earth, we leave the limitations of time as we know it is my theory. So straight on to new earth please!
90. Santa Claus?= He knows when you’re awake…
91. Kiss on the first date?= Haven’t really been tested on it, but no I don’t think I would do that. Is there a reason to hurry (other than the fact that kissing is a wonderful thing?).
92. Angels? = Ooh yeah! Read This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti.
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time? = I haven’t had any at any time hehe.
95. Did you sing today? = lots. Particularly whilst watching Phantom of the Opera. Good musical! And “That’s all I ask of you” is a good song!
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = on who? The non-existent gf?
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = Back to when people lived for 900 years hehehehe. Nah I don’t know, can I like witness all of history without having to actually enter it and risk dying hehe. oh wait, that’s called wikipedia!
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = oooooh tough one. Maybe Switchfoot’s gig at Parachute?
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = Nup. Doesn’t mean I just jump into it though.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = No, cause many of them are opinions or facts really, a truth is something more epic.