IF anyone feels so inclined to get me a present for my 21st (which you are in no way obligated to do), here are some suggestions:
- iTunes vouchers
- CD & DVD Store Vouchers
- Any of the following books by Ted Dekker: Adam, Heaven’s Wager, When Heaven Weeps, Thunder of Heaven, Martyr’s Song, Thr3e, House, Kiss, Boneman’s Daughters, Green, Lunatic, Elyon, Blessed Child, A Man Called Blessed. That’s about 16 to choose from hehe.
- Flight of the Conchords Season 2 DVDs
If you win the lottery between now and my birthday, feel free to get me any or all of the following:
- An iPhone 3GS
- A Macbook Pro
- A new 30 inch iMac quad core
- An SM58 wireless handheld microphone (with receiver)
- a 600W Power Amp
- A handy collapsible lighting rig truss type thing (can be found on trademe)
- A large 1080P HD TV
- a couple of JBL PA Subwoofers
- A Warwick 5-string bass guitar
- A Fender Telecaster or Gibson Les Paul electric Guitar
- A nice Pearl drum kit
- Logic 8 (recording software)
- I could go on and oooooooooon with this list….
Most important thing is to be there though, looking forward to seeing you! And bring a plate. With food on it. That tastes nice. In my opinion. That is all.